Status of PARS workshops expiring on 31 Dec 15 and 31 Mar 16
We refer to the above matter.
We are aware that there are still workshops that have yet to submit their renewal application or could not complete their submission before the dateline closed on 9 Sep 16.
To this end, the renewal application process will be reopened one last time in Nov 16 for a short duration of 2 weeks. Take note that any expired workshop that has still not submitted renewal after this period will be treated as cancelled. For expired workshops, you should start to prepare your renewal documentations now as the last renewal application period will only be a very short duration.
To enable expired workshops to continue operations until this last renewal submission, the PARS Committee has given temporary extension for one last term until 31 Dec 16. Kindly take note that this will be the last extension date for all technically expired workshops.
Kindly take note that the following 19 workshops will be processed in the final Nov 16 batch in view of incomplete documentations in the Sep 16 renewal submission:-
1. Casa Darul Sdn Bhd
2. Excelscience Sdn Bhd
3. Fa Italia WS Sdn Bhd
4. Motor Image Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5. SH Kota Bharu Workshop Sdn Bhd
6. Kim Kiang Motor Sdn Bhd
7. Wearnes Automotive Sdn Bhd
8. Bengkel Yeow Lee Hin Sdn Bhd
9. Khang Kwong Spraying And Servicing Sdn Bhd
10. Lay Welding Spray Painting Sdn Bhd
11. Sin Nee Motor Sdn Bhd
12. Wee & Lee Motor Works Sdn Bhd
13. Yin Hwa Motor Workshop Sdn Bhd
14. Frontline Motor Sdn Bhd
15. Gereg Auto Centre Sdn Bhd
16. Kee Motor Works (P.P) Sdn Bhd
17. M & Y Auto Services Sdn Bhd
18. TN Engineering Sdn Bhd
19. Universal Motor Service Sdn. Bhd.
Your attention to the above is greatly appreciated.